Funding your pet’s treatment is a concern for many pet owners. Financial constraints may impact the decision you take on how to treat your pet’s condition.
When you visit Premier Veterinary Group, we will prepare a detailed treatment plan for your pet’s care for your review.
Funding your pet’s treatment is a concern for many pet owners. Financial constraints may impact the decision you take on how to treat your pet’s condition. We understand that these are difficult, personal decisions that are unique to each family; and we respect that in the midst of grappling with a diagnosis and a treatment plan, you are now also grappling with this unexpected new expense.
On the day that services are rendered, we will ask you to pay the estimate/treatment plan in full prior to services being rendered.
Your options for payment methods include:
- Personal Checks (accepted via Telecheck, ID required)
- Credit Card: Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express
- Lines of Credit: Wells Fargo, Care Credit
Lines of Credit
If personal credit, cash and personal loans from family and friends are not available, or do not cover the balance, a line of credit can be an alternative. Care Credit and Wells Fargo provide lines of credit specifically for health related expenses.
By applying for a line of credit through Care Credit and/or Wells Fargo, you will be applying for a credit card that will include a credit check. If approved, the respective financial institution will inform you of your credit limit, interest rate, and payment terms. These can and will vary dependent on the sale amount and are subject to change at the financial institution’s discretion.
Hospitals in the Ethos network are not affiliated with either of these financial institutions. Our team is happy to help you apply for a line of credit with these institutions, whether online, over the phone, or via a paper application. We will help you fill out the form if necessary, provide you with copies of receipts, estimates and anything else you need in order to expedite the process for you, but we are not involved in their decisions around credit terms and amounts.
If you decide that a line of credit is for you, applying for credit in advance of your pet’s scheduled treatment will ease the process on the day you drop him or her off. If you have arrived at one of our hospitals in an emergency situation, we will be happy to assist you in filling out the form and submitting the application if you so desire. Please speak to a member of our client care team.
Plan Types vary, but currently include the following: (the rates listed below are subject to change at the discretion of Care Credit). These rates and repayment plans may not be accurate nor up to date, please check with a team member or Care Credit to verify what plans or promotions are being offered.
- 6 months – deferred interest, regular payments, minimum transaction of $200
Any unpaid balance at the end of the 6 month period will be subject to the cumulative deferred interest.
- 14.90% interest with fixed monthly payments for 24 months for $1000 or greater
- 15.990% interest with fixed monthly payments for 36 months for $1000 or greater
- 16.90% interest with fixed monthly payments for 48 months for $1000 or greater
- 17.90% interest with fixed monthly payments for 60 months for $2500 or greater
Wells Fargo Health Advantage:
Financing is provided with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
Plan types vary, but currently include the following: additional options may also be available, please talk to the client care team member helping you with the application. These rates and repayment plans may not be accurate nor up to date, please check with a team member or Wells Fargo to verify what plans or promotions are being offered.
- No interest if paid in full within 6 months or 12 months depending on plan chosen with regular monthly payments. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.
- 12.99% interest on the following repayment options:
- Fixed Monthly payments over 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months, No minimum transaction
- The Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. For new accounts, the APR for purchases is 12.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 08/01/2019 and is subject to change. For current information please call Wells Fargo at 1-800-431-5921.
We accept and will facilitate the submission of any pet insurance company. Please bring your claim form with you to your visit.
Pet Health Insurance – Is it right for you?
There are many options available for pet health insurance that may be of benefit. Check out the top 10 pet health insurance plans as rated by Consumer Advocates.
The discounts we provide are listed below. They are offered in appreciation and support of the important role each of the groups below provide to our community, society and country.
|Military/Police Working Animal||25%|
|Service Animal||20%||Certificate of Service required|
|Rescue Group/Shelter||15%||Certificate of service, 501c3 required|
|Active Military and Veterans||10%||Proof of service required|
|Veterinarian’s Animal||25%||Proof of employment required|
|Veterinary Support Staff Animal||15%||Proof of employment required|
|Veterinary Hospital Purchasing Product||40%||Must be purchased directly by a staff member of the referring hospital|
|Aquariums/Zoos||100%||Discount for special relationship with aquariums, zoos, safaris, etc.|
Please note: prescriptions, food, and take-home products are not discounted. We reserve the right to apply the discount after the visit if we are unable to verify proof of discount qualifications are met at time of service.